HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES/WORKSHOPS:
To preregister for a YOGA CLASS
choose “class” then register for the class of your choice.
No prepayment necessary for classes.
To preregister for a WORKSHOP
Let’s dress-up our yoga practice for HALLOWEEN!!!
~ Holiday-themed poses, games, and acitivities
~ Costumes (strongly encouraged!)
~ Creepy craft
~ Spooky snacks
~ Zombie dance
*******PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP*******
Vision Board Party!
Vision boards allow us to create a visual representation of what we envision for your life – our hopes, dreams, and goals. A vision board allows us to define and clarify our aspirations, reinforce them and keep our intentions focused. You can put anything on the board: where you want to travel, your career path, the type of home or car you want, do you want children, a family, college… Whatever you want in this lifetime.
A vision board is an excellent tool to help children and adults express their dreams and set goals. The process of creating a vision board is incredibly empowering and motivating, especially when done in a fun and safe group setting.
*Price for this workshop includes all supplies and snack. Feel free to bring additional magazines, pictures, or anything else that you may want to include on your vision board.
October 13, 2017 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
*MUST REGISTER FOR WORKSHOP*
RoCk the ScHoOl YeAr SeRiEs!
- Is your child anxious about going back to school?
- Does your child have a hard time with transitions?
- Was last year a challenging school year for your son or daughter?
- Has your child experienced bullying at school?
- Does your child have a hard time concentrating or focusing on schoolwork?
- Concerns about a new teacher or making new friends?
Our “RoCk the ScHoOl YeAr SeRiEs” is designed to help your child take on the school year like the RoCk StAr that they are:
- Poses of empowerment
- Breathing – how to, benefits, various types of breath work
- Healthy coping – Your child will be exposed to various types of coping strategies (or supportive measures) that can be taken during the school day, before school, and/or after school.
- Group dynamic – your child will have the opportunity to share, prepare, and collaborate with other children. The group provides them with an opportunity to work together, share stories, make new friends, and support or help one another. This can be incredibly empowering, comforting, and liberating for kids.
- A safe place for kids to build confidence & express themselves in various ways
- Self-compassion, Kindness, Empathy, Gratitude, Love, Voice, and Happiness (age-appropriate)
- Art & Crafts – All projects are designed to enhance sense of self, self-awareness and feelings, understanding of values, build confidence, and recognize their individual beauty.
When: Every Tuesday (8 week series, but drop ins welcome)
SIGN UP FOR 8 WEEK SERIES UNDER “WORKSHOP”
Ages 5 – 8 – 4:45 – 5:45
Ages 9+ 6:00 – 7:00
ART & YOGA
Art & Yoga is a unique class designed for kids to express themselves through art and yoga. Taught by Linda Higley, a retired art teacher, this class will be an amazing experience for kids 5-18!
Class held every Wednesday
4:45-5:45 ages 5-8
6:00-7:00 ages 9& Up
Yoga 4 Kids Birthday Parties, they’re OMazing!
Our birthday parties are OVERFLOWING with FUN, LOVE, KINDNESS, and POSITIVE VIBES ONLY! At Yoga 4 Kids, no party is the same. We plan each party around the age and interests of the celebratory yogi. Each party involves breath work, yoga poses, games, relaxation and of course……TONS of yoga fun!
Yoga birthday parties can be scheduled at your home or at our studio location.
See our options for party packages and themes below. Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Let us know…we will incorporate your ideas or create something new just for your child!
Yoga in Your Home Birthday Party Package A
Enjoy 1- hour of free spirited, interactive yoga class with a certified yoga instructor at your home. Children/Teens are encouraged to explore and discover the mind and body in a safe and enjoyable way. They are given the opportunity to express themselves freely through the art of yoga. Children/Teens will have the opportunity to explore greater concentration, awareness, and cooperation through carefully guided yoga based play activities. We are certain they will leave with a smile on their face, a sense of accomplishment, and a renewed sense of wellbeing, from the inside out!
Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Please email for pricing
Yoga & Art Party Package B
Enjoy 1-hour of free spirited, interactive yoga class with a certified yoga instructor, a half hour of craft time, (which can be used as a party favor), and additional time to celebrate in our studio. Children/Teens are encouraged to explore and discover the mind and body in a safe and enjoyable way. They are given the opportunity to express themselves freely through art, and the art of yoga. Children/Teens will have the opportunity to explore greater concentration, awareness, and cooperation through carefully guided yoga based play activities. We are certain they will leave with a smile on their face, a sense of accomplishment, and a renewed sense of wellbeing, from the inside out!
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Please email for pricing
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required in order to reserve a date and time for your child’s yoga party. At least 5 days in advance of party date, Yoga 4 Kids will request the final number children attending. You will be responsible for the number reserved. Parents supply food, drinks, paper goods, decorations, cake and party favors.
Contact us for pricing, questions, and to schedule!
Make it an OMazing celebration of life and growth with Yoga 4 Kids!
Join the newsletter
Yoga 4 Kids is a unique yoga studio for kids only! Our yoga teachers are licensed clinical therapists. Our philosophy is that kids require to be “Healthy From The Inside Out!”
At Yoga 4 Kids, our yoga classes are infused with empowerment, mindfulness, breath work and social skills.
We empower kids to be the best version of themselves through challenging yoga poses, self-awareness, managing stress through breath work, and cooperation in working together and group work.